Umbrella Security Services strives for excellence in our business sector and beyond. To achieve our goals we are committed to implementing our company policies…
Umbrella Security Services and all its personnel are committed to the quality of our services and stated quality objectives
Umbrella Security Solutions Ltd will maintains a Quality Management System to meet the requirements of the most recent British Standards BS 7960, BS 7499, BS 7858, BS EN ISO 9001, and the SIA ACS standard. This will be communicated and understood by all personnel through induction training, Head office notice board, Security Operatives Code of Conduct, Assignment Instructions and its importance and understanding verified during internal audits.
- – Comply, as a minimum with all legislation and regulations.
- – We will continually try to improve the level of customer satisfaction.
- – We shall develop and promote a culture of continuous improvement for our service and Quality Management System.
- – We will maintain a profitable operation to establish our competitive position in the market and reward our shareholders.
- – The performance of the QMS and our quality objectives will be reviewed to ensure their effectiveness and continued suitability at bi-annual management review meetings.
- – Umbrella Security Solutions Ltd is dedicated to the continuous training needs of our personnel.
- – Umbrella Security Solutions Ltd will ensure the appropriate insurance is in place.
Health & Safety Policy
It is the policy of Umbrella Security Services to comply with the terms of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent legislation and to provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
The company’s Health and Safety objective is to minimise the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately to achieve an accident-free workplace. All employees will be provided with such equipment, information, training and supervision as is necessary to implement the Policy and achieve the stated objective.
The company recognises and accepts its duty to protect the health and safety of all staff and visitors to their premises, including contractors and temporary staff, as well as any members of the public who might be affected by our operations.
While the company will do all that is within their powers to ensure the health and safety of their employees, it is recognised that health and safety at work is the responsibility of each and every individual of Umbrella Security Services. It is the duty of each employee to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s welfare and to report any situation that may pose a threat to the well being of any other person.